Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sorting and filtering...

I finished the sorting and filtering for the companies page. It was a bit of a pain. For the sorting, I used a RAils plugin called sortable_column_headers. I attempted to install it into our application, but it kind of failed to be able to commit it to the SVN. I'll have to learn how to do that later.

For now, you should open the rails plugins view, select sortable_column_headers and check svn:externals and svn:checkout install and then click GO.

But the searching works just fine. Next, I would like it to filter the results as you type. That would be much more useful.

1 comment:

Sergey said...

Ukraine is one of the most popular destinations for outsourcing software development. Thus, I would highly recommend checking out this article if you’re looking to assemble your software developers in Ukraine.